Warrior Story Submission
We at Enlightenfy resolutely believe that nothing speaks more eloquently than a personal experience. If you are someone who has been dealing with mental health issues, if you are a caregiver, or have battled obstacles that compromised your mental well-being, we would love to read your experience. So we welcome you to share your journey with us as a part of Warrior Stories to inspire others.
- Email your warrior story to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘warrior story submission’ in the subject line.
- The tentative word limit is 300-500 words.
- While sharing your work, kindly send along a high resolution image of yourself to be attached with your story.
- Write your experience from the lens of mental health; talking about how it made you feel (emotions), what were your thoughts, what actions did you take (behaviour), and what helped you to snap out of your negative spiral (coping strategies).
- We respect that some people would like to publish anonymously. Please let us know if you would like that.
Your story could be the key to unlock someone else’s prison, don’t be afraid to share it.
Thank You, you brave soul.